Friday, November 4, 2011

IT ALL STARTS ON THE OUTSIDE

Pinned Image

I'm hunting for a bit of inspiration for the outside of our home for this coming Christmas season and thought you might enjoy seeing some of the pictures I've found.

Pinned Image

I believe the red doors below are from a church...
Pinned Image

Can't beat burlap
Pinned Image

How much is that doggie in the window?......
Rustic Accent


Pinned Image

Purchase and Personalize



Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Non-traditional colors, ohsopretty!
Pinned Image



Punch of Color

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Big Hugs,

5 comments:

Gina said...

So many pretty images. Thanks for the inspiration. I need to start thinking about this before the snow flies because then it's just misery decorating outdoors in the snow when it's 20 degrees outside!

www.sosimplesassim.com.br said...

Hi,
Nice to see your blog.
I loved Christmas, and with your blog I got many inspiration for my decoration in my home in Brazil.
Sorry for my english.
Lylia

Natasha in Oz said...

You found some gorgeous Christmas inspiration Stephanie! I especially love all the homes all decked for Christmas. I can't wait to start decorating-I am putting up our tree this week!

Best Christmas wishes,
Natasha.

The Old Parsonage said...

Oh I new that you'd have something going one here. I love wreaths on all the windows. I climb out on the porch roof every year to make mine happen:)

48 days baby!

Leannlisjib

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Stephanie,
I just love these pics! great inspiration! I am looking to change things up a bit this year but inexpensively!!

Hugs,
Deb